An unforgettable and unique evening with fabulous live music and tasty South African food in the intimate surroundings of the garden and home of the performers.
No.1 ranked entertainment/concert/dinner show in the Western Cape by tourists on tripadvisor.
"A unique experience, the best evening of our holiday" Yves and Annie Delforge
- singing sensation Sissy McGurk
- live accompaniment from Barry McGurk on the amazing Tyros 4 keyboard
- jazz, African, Afrikaans, Gospel and popular music - all with a gospel feel
- delicious tasty Voortrekker potjiekos (stew) cooked on open fire, vegetarian options
- the golden voice of Simphiwe Mlunguza
- complimentary souvenir CD of the music from the show
- complimentary transport from town if required
- complimentary, unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- complimentary souvenir photos e mailed the following day
- maximum of 20 guests
- inclusive price of R300 per person
- kids under 12 1/2 price, under 2 free
Thurs, Fri and Sat at 7 pm, Oct to April.
Reservations essential (+27) 076 501 8685 or e mail using the contact form below. Special deals for tour groups any night of the week all year.
A proudly South Africa community project
ALL...yes ALL.. revenues to our previously disadvantaged staff of colour and their families in the townships.
Enjoy a unique experience and make a difference too!!
Have a listen to some songs from the show - our own Oudtshoorn Song is playing.
Click to hear Sissy's haunting version of At Last ........and come to the show for great jazz, 60's pop, show stoppers, gospel and African favourites.
Check out our rave reviews on tripadvisor by blotting out the following link and clicking -
And click above to see Sissy's video made at her house in Bridgton Township, Oudtshoorn.... her own song about wishing to have an internal ceiling in her house ....backing vocals by her kids
Magic Moments Oudtshoorn
261 Jan van Riebeek St
Please note that Sissy and Barry this coming July and August 2016 will be doing charity shows for our ex guests, now friends, in the UK, Holland, Belgium, Germany and Northern France. If you are an ex Magic Moment guest and would like a show in your home or garden or community hall or theatre please get in touch to see if we can fit you in. We'd be delighted to see you. All proceeds are for charities, either yours and/or ours.